1. First, get more information about the program you're interested in by attending one our our FREE information sessions offered every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
2. Take a reading and math entrance exam. You will need to score at a 7th grade level in math and at a 9th grade level in reading for admission. If you do not pass the test on the first try, Summit can connect you with tutoring to help you pass.
3. Next, you'll need to bring the following items with you to enroll:
• Picture ID
• Social Security Card
• Most recent tax return
• Copy of high school diploma or GED
• Completed FAFSA (Financial Aid Forms) to determine your eligibility for financial aid
For Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) students
• Completed SAOIC application of admission
• Completed PSEO application (obtain an application from your high school counselor or by calling 612.377.0150)
• Take our reading and math entrance exam.
If you have any questions, we're here to help. Call Jennifer Regan, Admissions Counselor at 612.278.5289.